of latest development boards
MH - Z19 C02 gas sensor
Original Module Infrared CO2 Sensor for CO2 Monitor MH - Z19 C02 Gas Sensor Carbon Dioxide Indoor Air Quality Monitor MH-Z19
MH - Z19 C02 gas sensor is a common type, small sensors, using the non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) principle to detection of our fleet in the air, has good selectivity, no oxygen dependence, long life, built-in temperature compensation: lotus digital output and waveform output at the same time, easy to use. The sensor is a high performance sensor which combines mature infrared absorption gas detection technology with accuracy light path design and sophisticated circuit design.
- This MH - Z19 C02 gas sensor has high sensitivity, high resolution.
- Providing a variety of forms output modes, such as UART and PWM wave.
- Anti-water vapor interference, no poisoning.
- With temperature compensation, excellent linear output.
- Low power consumption, good stability and long lifespan.
- It is widely used in the HVAC refrigeration and indoor air quality monitoring.
Product model: MH-Z19B
Detection of gases: C02
Working voltage: 3.6V-5.5 V DC
Average current: <18mA
Shop mouth level: 3.3V
Measuring range: 0-0.5%Vol
Preheating time: 3min
Working temperature: 0-50°
Work humidity: 0-95%RH
Size: as the picture
Weight: 7 g
1 x MH-Z19 Infrared CO2 Sensor